2017 Canna-Ed Day Conference Event Recap
Florida Cannabis Coalition returned to Boca Raton for their Canna-Ed Day conference event. The 2017 edition of their medical cannabis conference was once again held at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel. The February 4, 2017 event welcomed a list of attendees included a wide range of like-minded individuals such as doctors, investors, job seekers, entrepreneurs, business owners, farmers, scientists, financial advisors, manufacturers and more.
The Canna-Ed Day event was a social and educational event that was organized to build awareness of the medical benefits of cannabis it can provide to those in need. Conference attendees also had the opportunity to learn the business from experienced professionals who have set the ‘gold-standard’ in patient care and building a community while creating valuable companies in the cannabis sector. Carlos Hermida, EVP, Florida Cannabis Coalition led the charge as the host for the day.
2017 Canna-Ed Day Speakers:
- Jill Amen – Founder of House of Jane
- Ben-David Sheppard – CEO of House of Jane & Live Life Feel Awesome
- Tom Quigley – CEO of Infinite Messages
- Pete Sessa – Common Bond Collaborative
- George Martorano
- Shawn Gearhart – Attorney At Law
- Michael Minardi – Chairman of Regulate Florida
- Dr. Michelle Weiner – Spine and Wellness Center of America
- Michael Berger – Founder and President of Technical 420
- Jacel Delgadillo – The Cannamoms
- Scheril Murray Powell, Esq. – General Counsel of Minorities 4 Medical Marijuana
- Ivette Gonzalez Petkovich – Medical Cannabis Lawyer and Activist
- Tony Gallo – Sapphire Risk Management
Canna-Ed Day was another great success for the Florida Cannabis Coalition! There was a lot of great info for the meeting attendees.echo adrotate_group(4);
The Canna-Ed Day speakers all touched on great topics, such as:
- How Not to Go To Jail
- How Amendment 2 Affects Patients
- How Marijuana Affects Your Medical Practice
- How Will This Affect Me? Interactive Legal Panel
- Designing a Security Plan
- How Not to Get Robbed in Cannabis Stocks
- Starting a Florida Cannabis Business: What Can You Do Now?
- Distribution in Cannabis Industry
- Staffing Your Cannabis Business
- How to Build a National Brand with a Federally Illegal Substance
Lasting Blueprint Productions has provided event videography for each Florida Cannabis Coalition conference. We’re truly appreciative to be providing our conference video production services for their informative events. We hope that you enjoy watching the Canna-Ed Day conference event video!
For more information on the Florida Cannabis Coalition and their calendar of events, please visit FloridaCannabisCoalition.com.